- We work with leading brand products and colour from L’oreal and Aveda.
- We are proud to uphold a motivated, friendly and creative atmosphere within the salon.
- We need you to be passionate & driven about your career, be dedicated and have a professional approach to all aspects of the salons needs.
The role would be one late night, 3 days midweek and a Sunday.
You Must have the following skills:
- Trained to Level NVQ 2 (minimum)
- Advanced colouring techniques & colour knowledge
- Be able to carry out modern & fashionable cutting techniques
- Ability to carry out a thorough consultation
- Be friendly, professional and posses fantastic people skills
Sorry we are not currently hiring. If on the other hand you can demonstrate a very strong career, please do feel free to email us your CV so that we can contact you in the event of a position opening.
If you are hardworking and passionate about a career in hairdressing this is the job for you. This is a two year position working towards an NVQ2 in hairdressing. You will gain priceless in salon experience as well as earning a wage.